Welcome to Vortex Physical Therapy & Balance
BETTER BALANCE STARTS HERE.
Vortex Physical Therapy & Balance provides physical therapy for vestibular and neurological disorders, as well as balance issues.
Our clinic was founded in 2011 by Diron Cassidy, PT, MPT as the first physical therapy office in the Bay Area dedicated to the rehabilitation of vestibular disorders and balance problems. Our vestibular physical therapists work one-on-one with clients to reduce dizziness and improve their balance. Using the latest techniques and evidence-based practices, along with state-of-the-art equipment, we can help you recover and return to the activities of daily life.
We specialize in treating the following conditions:
- Acoustic neuroma / vestibular schwanomma
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Cervicogenic dizziness
- Disequilibrium and gait abnormalities
- Labyrinthitis / vestibular neuritis
- Mal de Debarquement
- Meniere’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Persistent Postural-Perceptual Dizziness (3PD)
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Stroke-related balance issues
- Vestibular hypofunction (bilateral / unilateral)
- Vestibular migraine
Our office is open for in-person appointments. As a medical provider, we require the use of face masks in the clinic for patients, staff, and guests.
Video appointments (telehealth) are available after an in-person evaluation. For details, click here or contact our office.